Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sorry I haven´t updated in a long time. I´ve had really limited internet access, and then when I do get a chance to use the internet, it`s either extremely slow, or it doesn`t accept my USB memory stick, so I can`t update. I have a couple blogs written, and some pictures, but this computer won`t take my memory stick. Hopefully this weekend I can really update. But things are going alright. For a while I was feeling really discouraged and negative, but now I`m feeling more positive about things. I don`t have much work going on. In the next 2 weeks we are going to do some training sessions for some rural banks. I want to start giving kindergarten classes a couple times a week, so I`m trying to organize that. That`s all for now, I`ll try to post my previous entries soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kristyn !! :)

Mike

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Thank you so much for the picture it is beautiful i will hang it in my office:) Miss you!!

Julia

Who says that? said...

I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING :)

I miss you and am very thankful to have you as a friend!!