Monday, August 6, 2007

First, if you tried to text me, I did get several texts, but no one signed thier name, so I´m not sure who they were from. So sign your names! :)
Also, my phone died on Sat and won´t turn back on so that´s what happened if you tried to call and it didnt work. But I´m getting a new phone tommorrow so then it should be good.

Wednesday we leave for Field Based Training so I´m pretty excited. I had a really good weekend visiting my volunteer. I got to meet a bunch of current volunteers and see a couple different places in Honduras, so it gave me a good perspective and a better sense of what to expect and what I want in my site. It was awesome seeing other parts of Honduras, the volunteers I met were great, and I had a lot of fun. I can´t wait to find out where I´ll be, it´s really nerveracking wondering where I´ll spend the next two years. Ok, I´ve got to go. More to come soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristyn! Thanks for your text message. I miss you too. I tried texting you from that website, but I'm not sure if I did it right. Anyway, I should get a calling card so I can talk to you for real; I miss your voice. My mom said you called them tonight...luckies. Glad you're having fun!

Love,
Megan