Thursday, January 17, 2008

pictures of my house

my pila in the backyard where i wash clothes and dishes



my small bathroom, which i painted orange

the town park

the front of my house



the main room of my house, looking at the back door. that is the table i had built to use as a kitchen, with my electric stove on top. the red curtain is a traditional blanket with a dog pattern that i made into a curtain. and my pretty green walls. the other wall i am going to paint light brown sometime this week. i have been painting almost every night, it´s kind of addictive.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house is beautiful! i can't wait to come and see it in person :D
hope you have a good day and keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

I see Becky beat me this time in posting :) Thanks for the pics, your place looks very nice, I kind of find it quaint and cosy. And that park (the center of town?) looks very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Aw, your house is so adorable! I love the green wall and the dark wood door. I like the way you set up your kitchen,too... very innovative. It's amazing how simple things can be and still function efficiently. We're definitely spoiled in the US. I really, really want to come visit now!

Send some pics of your other rooms once you get them done.

Talk soon,
Megan

Unknown said...

your orange wall in the bathroom reminds me of our living room wall in the Berks haha.